Tag: 杭州桑拿论坛

first_imgQPR manager Harry Redknapp has reiterated that he does not feel under pressure despite speculation about his future.The 67-year-old’s position is under scrutiny after a dismal start to the season that has left Rangers bottom of the Premier League after seven matches.But the former Tottenham boss said: “I don’t feel I’m under any pressure here. I’m at QPR, not at Man United!“I don’t lay in bed at night worrying. I can only do my best. I got the sack at Tottenham and I finished fourth.Is it time for Redknapp to go? Click here to vote in our poll“I didn’t expect to be in the top six or seven at the start of the year.“I knew it was going to be tough because of where we were – we came up last year after finishing fourth, pulling off a miracle and scoring a wonder goal when we were under the cosh with 10 men.“It was always going to be hard. We left it late to go into the market and I think we brought some decent players, we just need to bring them up to speed.“It’s just not easy when you throw a team together and we were late doing that. What can you do? You can only do your best.“We just need a win. One win and we can go up about six places. It’s not like we’ve played 20 games and are cut adrift.”Rangers face Liverpool at Loftus Road on Sunday and will again be without midfielders Joey Barton and Jordon Mutch, who both have hamstring problems.Niko Kranjcar is hoping to play despite suffering a foot injury in training this week.Meanwhile, Redknapp has described Les Ferdinand’s title at QPR as “stupid”.See also:The Redknapp recap: Harry on Liverpool, injuries, QPR fans and moreFollow West London Sport on TwitterFind us on Facebooklast_img read more

first_img Follow West London Sport on TwitterFind us on Facebook Embed from Getty ImagesGerry Francis says he is open-minded about a future return to coaching following his recent departure from West Bromwich Albion.The Chiswick-born 66-year-old left Albion following their sacking of manager Tony Pulis, having also been part of the Welshman’s coaching staff at Stoke and Crystal Palace.Speaking on Sky Sports News, Francis said: “The situation is that if someone comes along with something for me today, tomorrow or whenever then I’ll think about it. Maybe I’ll do it and maybe I won’t.“If Tony gets another job and wants me to go with him, maybe I will or maybe I won’t. Or maybe I won’t do anything.“I’ll see what comes up and see what I feel like doing.”Francis, who made his name as a player at QPR and later had spells at Loftus Road as manager and director of football, also defended Pulis following criticism of West Brom’s style of play during their time at The Hawthorns.Francis said: “You’ve got to get a balance. All managers have their own way of playing and what they think is successful.“If you’re not one of the top six teams that are able to buy the best players in the league then you’re competing at times with players and teams that are better than you then you have to find a way to get results.“Crystal Palace fans were delighted with Tony. But it’s about results – what fans don’t like is to be losing.”last_img read more

first_imgShare Facebook Twitter Google + LinkedIn Pinterest The Senate Environment and Public Works Committee is considering legislation that would extend the Reid Vapor Pressure (RVP) volatility waiver to gasoline blended with 15% ethanol (E15). The bill would allow retailers across the country to offer more biofuel choices to customers year-round.The Consumer and Fuel Retailer Choice Act has 18 bipartisan sponsors and was introduced in March by Sens. Deb Fischer (R-NE), Chuck Grassley (R-IA), John Thune (R-SD), and Joni Ernst (R-IA). Senate champions have sought to bring the bill to a vote in the next few weeks.Earlier this year, EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt also expressed his hope for a fix but acknowledged the need for greater certainty in the laws governing RVP.“This is a simple and long-overdue fix that will improve air quality, lower prices at the pump, and level the playing field for homegrown biofuels,” said Emily Skor, CEO of Growth Energy. “We’ve been working with champions in the House and Senate for three years to get this over the finish line so that local fuel retailers have the freedom to offer cleaner-burning, less expensive biofuel blends all year long. Consumer access to E15 will provide a vital market for continued investment in the next generation of cellulosic biofuels produced from agricultural waste and other natural materials.”The proposal has broad, bipartisan support in both the House and Senate, in part because the current restrictions force many convenience stores to switch to lower ethanol blend options during the summer months, from June 1 to Sept. 15, and discourage many retailers from offering higher biofuel blends altogether.According to the Environmental and Energy Study Institute (EESI), E15 can help to “reduce harmful volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions, displace cancer causing emissions, and reduce smog forming potential, as well as cutting greenhouse gases … E15 is also typically two to 10 cents cheaper per gallon than E10.”“There is no reason for the current RVP burden that blocks retailers, like us, from offering our customers less expensive, earth-friendlier fuel choices year-round,” said Steve Walk, COO of Protec Fuel. “The Consumer and Fuel Retailer Choice Act is a common-sense policy that lifts this decades-old rule to allow fuel retailers to offer E15 during the summer driving season and provide our customers a consistent option at the pump that contains higher octane for a lower price.”last_img read more

first_imgTags:#crowdsourcing#web In today’s blog post by Chief Strategy Officer Mike Maser, Digg announced that it will be rolling out its beta ad program later this week. In addition to the community’s existing banner ads, the company is launching an initial set of ads to appear in rotation with regular content. From here, users will interact with the ads in the same way they interact with articles – by digging, burying and commenting on them. Advertising with a high number of Diggs will fetch lower ad revenue and buried advertisers will be charged more. ReadWriteWeb covered Kevin Rose’s suggestion for this advertising system in April. The program will be launched this week for testing to a select few users before making a public release. Says Maser to the community, “The success of this system depends on your participation and feedback, as it will help advertisers to create the best possible experience for the Digg community. Our goal with Digg Ads is to encourage advertisers to create content as compelling as organic Digg stories, and to give you more control over which ads you see on Digg. A Web Developer’s New Best Friend is the AI Wai… Why Tech Companies Need Simpler Terms of Servic… Related Posts 8 Best WordPress Hosting Solutions on the Market dana oshiro It will be interesting to see which advertisers attempt to game the system by digging their own ads, and how fast these ads will be buried. The official June announcement of the Digg ad program received more than 400 comments within the community, and surprisingly many of them are very positive. While critics argue that the ads will simply be buried and advertisers will stop paying for placement, others called this “marketing democracy.” A few commenters pointed to the fact that they already use Adblock – a Firefox extension that allows users to filter out advertising content. Nevertheless, others chastise Adblock users for not supporting the community they enjoy. In a community as opinionated as Digg’s, it will be interesting to see how the first users react to this new play for revenue. Top Reasons to Go With Managed WordPress Hostinglast_img read more

first_imgAs Madhya Pradesh continues to reel under frequent and unscheduled power cuts, officials of the state electricity company are holding bats responsible for the woes, claiming that the flying mammals are causing faults in the supply lines, especially in the state capital. They say bats hanging on the power supply lines sometimes cause short circuits, which ultimately lead to outages. This claim has triggered a fresh round of blame game between the Kamal Nath-led Congress government and the opposition, BJP. The saffron party said instead of giving these excuses, the power utility and the state government should work in a responsible manner, while the ruling Congress said there was no crisis as MP is a power surplus state. State Energy Minister Priyavrat Singh, however, contended that overloaded power transformers and not bats could be the main reason behind the problem. Talking to PTI, the minister said, “In a review meeting of Bhopal district (held on June 14), an official of the power company had said that bats are creating faults in the supply lines along the lake (Upper Lake)…But I don’t think this is a major reason. I pulled up the official, who had said so.”“I told the official to repair the supply lines by insulating them. This work had already been carried out. I asked the officials to consider installation of ultrasonic devices, after due environment clearances, in the areas where bats are creating problems,” he added.Mr. Singh said there were several others reasons that might be behind the faults in supply lines.“At some places, a squirrel may create a problem. But the main reason of fault is overloaded power transformers. Maintenance of power supply lines was neglected for years. I asked the officials to carry out proper maintenance of the distribution lines,” he said. Spokesperson of Madhya Pradesh Central Power Distribution Company Ltd, Manoj Dwivedi, said, “The faults in power supply lines in the vicinity of Upper Lake (in Bhopal) were reported due to bats. This largely happens due to short- circuits caused by bats hanging on the power supply lines.” The company carries out work of insulation in such cases, he said.“That area of Bhopal had bats earlier too, but power supply used to be uninterrupted. Instead of giving excuses, the power company as well as the government should work responsibly. Were the bats born only after the Congress came to power?” state BJP spokesman Rajnish Agrawal said. The Congress government had earlier said that poor quality of transformers purchased during the previous BJP dispensation was the reason behind the electricity issues. During the campaign for the Lok Sabha elections in April this year, Chief Minister Kamal Nath had alleged that there was a conspiracy behind the power cuts in the state. At that time, state Finance Minister Tarun Bhanot had also said that some officials of the power distribution company were working against the ruling Congress, resulting in power outages.“During the campaigning for the Lok Sabha elections, Nath, in order to hide his government’s failure, used to blame the BJP and certain officials for power cuts. But even after the polls, outages continued in every part of the state despite it being a power surplus state,” Mr. Agrawal said. He said that inept handling by the Congress government has created this crisis. However, the state Congress said that the BJP had run out of issues and was raising hue and cry over such “non-issues“.“Pre-monsoon maintenance is a routine process and it was happening during the BJP rule as well. The technical faults are being repaired. MP is a power surplus state and there is no crisis. Opposition is spreading lies,” state Congress spokesman Pankaj Chaturvedi said.“Due to factionalism within the BJP, the leaders of that party are trying to outdo each other and levelling false allegations,” he added.last_img read more

first_imgAn earthquake measuring 4 on the Richter scale was reported from Purulia in West Bengal on Monday at about 2.55 a.m. The epicentre of the earthquake was 22 km below the surface of earth at a latitude 23.1 degrees north and longitude of 86.5 degrees east.There have been no reports of any damage.last_img

first_imgEnergy Images provided terrific coverage capturing all the action at the 2014 National Youth Championships. To view or purchase photos, please click on the following link and use the password; touch – http://gallery.energyimages.com.au/f627139971. Related Filesnyc14_hard_wrap_advert-jpgRelated LinksNYC Photographylast_img

first_imgNew South Wales and Queensland will battle it out in their quest to be 2014 champions when they meet at the Sunshine Coast Stadium for the 2014 State of Origin Series next week.   Teams from Under 20’s Boys and Girls through to Men’s 55’s will battle it out at on Friday, 19 September and Saturday, 20 September across three games per division.  The thinnest of margins proved the difference the last time the Origin series was contested with New South Wales narrowly edging-out Queensland 7-6  at Port Macquarie Regional Sports Stadium in September 2012. While New South Wales claimed the series and overall crown, it was Queensland who took bragging rights in the Open divisions, winning the blue ribbon Men’s and Women’s divisions, while New South Wales prevailed in the Mixed division. The stage is set for an exciting series, the countdown is well and truly on!The State of Origin Series will be run in conjunction with the 2014 National Youth Championships, which will run from Wednesday, 17 September through to Saturday, 20 September. Stay tuned to the State of Origin Series and Touch Football Australia websites for all of the latest news and information in the lead up to and during the 2014 State of Origin Series – www.soo.myclub.mytouchfooty.com and www.touchfootball.com.au. Keep in touch with Touch Football Australia in the following ways during the 2014 State of Origin Series:Facebook – www.facebook.com/touchfootballaustraliaTwitter – www.twitter.com/touchfootyaus (be sure to use the #SOO2014 and #origin hashtags)YouTube – www.youtube.com/touchfootballausInstagram – www.instagram.com/touchfootballaustralia (be sure to use the #SOO2014 and #origin hashtags)Website – www.austouch.com.auRelated LinksState of Originlast_img read more

first_imgMathias Pogba dismisses claims Real Madrid midfielder Valverde superior to brother Paulby Paul Vegas16 days agoSend to a friendShare the loveMathias Pogba has dismissed claims that Real Madrid midfielder Federico Valverde is superior to brother Paul.Valverde’s recent emergence has prompted suggestions Real coach Zinedine Zidane may end his pursuit of Manchester United ace Paul Pogba.But CD Manchego striker Mathias believes Zidane could still do with his brother’s services, insisting the World Cup winner ‘is better’ than the youngster.“Of course [he’s better than Valverde],” Mathias said of his sibling during an appearance on El Chiringuito. “My brother is better than Valverde technically, and has better vision of the game.”He later added: “Right now, my brother is better.” TagsTransfersAbout the authorPaul VegasShare the loveHave your saylast_img read more

first_imgCalipari tweets about Andrew Harrison following the NBA draft.Calipari’s NBA Draft RecapThe NBA Draft came and went last night and, once again, it was full of Kentucky players. Karl-Anthony Towns went No. 1 to Minnesota, Willie Cauley-Stein went No. 6 to Sacramento, Trey Lyles went No. 12 to Utah, Devin Booker went No. 13 to Phoenix, Andrew Harrison went No. 44 to Phoenix and Dakari Johnson went No. 48 to Oklahoma City. Only one of the Wildcats’ seven draft entrants went unselected: shooting guard Aaron Harrison. Following the draft, Kentucky’s John Calipari, who was in attendance in Brooklyn, tweeted about his former players. He says Aaron Harrison “will be fine.” Six guys get drafted and tie a record, four lottery picks, and another No. 1 pick – it’s been another unbelievable night.— John Calipari (@UKCoachCalipari) June 26, 2015I’m proud of the guys. Our job as coaches is to help these kids realize their dreams. I’m so happy that a lot of lives were changed tonight.— John Calipari (@UKCoachCalipari) June 26, 2015I’m disappointed Aaron didn’t get drafted, but he will be fine. He will be on a summer league team fighting for a position on an NBA team.— John Calipari (@UKCoachCalipari) June 26, 2015How many Kentucky players will get picked in the 2016 NBA Draft?last_img read more