Tag: 夜上海论坛BE

first_imgData for each local authority is listed by: These reports summarise epidemiological data at lower tier local authority (LTLA) level for England as at 23 October 2020 at 1pm.More detailed epidemiological charts and graphs are presented for areas in very high and high local COVID alert level areas. number of people tested case rate per 100,000 population local COVID alert level weekly trendlast_img

first_imgIn the tender notice, the PPF said: “The board is seeking to procure a licence for an economic scenario generator for use in assumption-generation for a range of medium and long-term modelling.”It said the company it picked would have to be able to provide a “real-world calibration of an appropriate time frame, including outputs for a sufficiently broad range of asset classes given the investment strategy of the board and the pension schemes it protects”. These outputs should also allow it to project the liabilities, it said.The applicant should be able to provide a regular, well-justified and researched ‘house view’ calibration, the PPF said, though it added that the solution should also be flexible, making user-defined calibrations possible, too.“As well as appropriate technical functionality, the successful candidate will also provide technical support, training and knowledge sharing, committing to a range of SLAs (service-level agreements) and regular feedback sessions to ensure client satisfaction,” the fund said.The contract is expected to last three years, with the option to extend for a further two 12-month periods, according to the notice.The deadline for receipt of tenders or requests to participate is 16 October.Separately, the PPF announced that its 2016-17 levy estimate would be set at £615m, lower than last year’s estimate of £635m. David Taylor, the fund’s general counsel, said the reduction reflected improvements in the Experian scores that scheme employers and guarantors were receiving.But he added that this had been balanced by a deterioration in the smoothed scheme funding levels the fund uses to set levies.The PPF also said it had published the 2016-17 levy consultation document, and that the consultation period would end on 22 October. The UK’s Pension Protection Fund (PPF) has put out an EU tender notice in search of a company to provide an economic scenario generator, used to come up with the large set of scenarios needed for a stochastic, or random probability, analysis.The PPF, which has £22.6bn (€31.2bn) in assets and was set up to shield pension scheme members from corporate collapses, said the tender was not related to the performance of its current provider Barrie & Hibbert, which is now part of the Moody’s Corporation.The fund said it had been using Barrie & Hibbert since July 2006 and was now simply testing the market to see what other providers were offering.The PPF said it wanted either to hire a new provider or to renew the contract with Barrie & Hibbert by April 2016.last_img read more

first_img SUBSCRIBE TO US Last Updated: 25th December, 2019 12:36 IST Offensive Line Dance: Broncos Shuffling Around Linemen So they called an Uber driver. Jake Rodgers didn’t even charge them surge pricing, either. WATCH US LIVE First Published: 25th December, 2019 12:36 IST COMMENT So they called an Uber driver. Jake Rodgers didn’t even charge them surge pricing, either.The journeyman Rodgers, who’s relied on the ride-hailing service in the past to make ends meet, was summoned from the sideline Sunday against Detroit when Elijah Wilkinson hobbled out of the game with an ankle injury. Rodgers, who’s been a backup most of the season,The offensive line could be a makeshift unit again Sunday in Denver’s regular-season finale against Oakland. Ja’Wuan James said he will not play because of a torn ligament in his left knee and Wilkinson remains questionable. Ron Leary is sidelined by a concussion.Rookie Dalton Riser figures to be back at left guard after being pulled at halftime in a win over Detroit because of the flu. He just didn’t have the stamina and took a seat for Patrick Morris, who played in his first NFL game.Morris performed well, too. The jumbled offensive line kept rookie quarterback Drew Lock safe all afternoon. They also opened up big holes for Phillip Lindsay, who rushed for 109 yards and a game-sealing score.Hence, a game ball for Morris and Rodgers, a player who’s been released/waived around a dozen times throughout his career.”He went out there and did a great job,” Lindsay said of Rodgers. “He had to sit the whole year and then got thrown in there … he was prepared.”For that, Rodgers credits a resilient spirit. Since finishing his career at Eastern Washington, Rodgers has bounced around the league. He’s been signed and let go by Atlanta, New York Giants, Carolina, Pittsburgh (several times), Los Angeles Chargers, Houston, Baltimore and briefly even by Denver. But the Broncos brought him back to their practice squad on Sept. 2 and 12 days later added him to the active roster.In between all the signings and releases, Rodgers stayed in shape by working out with a personal trainer. To defray the costs, he’s at times relied on Uber as he drove his GMC Yukon around Spokane, Washington.”I felt like I was ready when the opportunity presented itself,” Rodgers said.He may be in there again this weekend. Possibly Austin Schlottmann, too, who was filling in for Leary at right guard.With Risner’s health improving, that may not be the case with Morris, a player Denver signed on Dec. 3 after he was waived by Pittsburgh.”I look at this as just the beginning,” said Morris, who was brought in by the Steelers as a 2018 undrafted free agent out of Texas Christian. “Hopefully I look back at it in 12 years and say, ‘That’s where it all started.’ It was fun to be back out there.”Riser fully expects to be back in the lineup. He only reluctantly exited Sunday after dealing with the flu.”I felt tired. I felt weak. I felt like I had no energy to be able to move a 300-pound man down the field,” Risner explained. “Better every single day.”There are powerful incentives on the line for the Broncos this weekend: They have a chance to finish the season with two straight wins, run Lock’s record as a starter to 4-1 and ruin the Raiders’ flickering postseason chances.“There’s something special getting built around here,” Risner said. “I’ve bought into that and I think a lot of guys have as well.”And that’s partly why James is shutting it down. He’s got a balky left knee and wants to take the time to get it healed for 2020. James, who signed a four-year, $51 million deal in the offseason, was limited to three games this season. His plan to is to avoid surgery, begin rehab on the knee and return next season to show he was worth the investment.“Not even from a money standpoint,” James said. “Just from a standpoint of I wanted to come here and make an impact on this team.”NOTES: A Denver native, Lindsay said he appreciates being so close to family around the holidays. “I do a pretty good job at getting the presents around. Hopefully they like them this year,” he cracked. … CB Chris Harris Jr. reflected Tuesday on this possibly being his final time suiting up for the Broncos. He was signed by Denver as a college free agent in 2011. “I’m just so thankful for the Broncos. I had a great nine years here,” Harris said.___More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP_NFL center_img LIVE TV Associated Press Television News Written By FOLLOW USlast_img read more

first_imgAt its meeting on Sunday November 02nd 2014 in Algiers, the Executive Committee of the Confederation of African Football (CAF) considered the request of the Ministry of Youth and Sports of Morocco on the postponement of the 2015 Orange Africa Cup of Nations.Unanimity was reached on keeping the competition on the dates originally agreed; namely from January 17 to February 8, 2015, for the following reasons:1/ Since the beginning of the latest outbreak  of the Ebola virus, CAF has always acted in accordance with the precautionary principle of safeguarding lives by strictly adhering to the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO). This was enforced through a circular dated 12 August 2014 which sanctioned the suspension of all CAF competitions in countries heavily affected by the disease; Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea, so as to prevent holding football matches that could result in mass gatherings and could facilitate the spread of the virus.Furthermore, CAF has then been able to organize peacefully all competitions across the continent since April 2014 with no cases of Ebola reported in connection with the organization of a football match.The WHO reiterated CAF recommendations in a letter dated 14 October 2014 and re-confirmed in a press release issued on 23 October, 2014 that it did not recommend the cancellation of international meetings and mass gatherings in countries other than those affected.2/ The requirement was made to all National Associations of CAF to comply with health protocols prescribed by the WHO, both from the countries affected by the epidemic and on arrival in countries hosting matches. For example, for the reception of Sierra Leone in September during the first day of the final phase of qualifiers for the Orange AFCON 2015, Cote d’Ivoire sought and obtained the presence of a CAF medical expert who was present in Abidjan to monitor the arrival of the delegation of Sierra Leone. Similarly, the Democratic Republic of Congo agreed to host the Sierra Leonean team unconditionally and allowed them to play their matches in their territory, again without any health problems reported. In addition, through the strict application of the requirements of the WHO and health authorities in Namibia, the 2014 African Women Championship just ended in Namibia on October 25 without any health incident.3/ Of the three countries where the epidemic is prevalent, only Guinea retains a chance of qualifying for the final tournament of the Orange AFCON 2015. In addition, Guinea hosts its home games in Casablanca and has adhered to a strict health protocol implemented by Morocco that has so far showed no flaws.We would like therefore here-again to thank the Government of the Kingdom of Morocco for the solidarity it has shown with countries heavily affected by helping deal with stigma; actions which included hosting the national teams of Guinea (both U17 and the men’s senior team) in Casablanca.4/ Morocco, a country where no cases of Ebola have been identified, welcomes in the coming weeks and a few days before the Orange AFCON 2015, the FIFA Club World Cup where there will be participants from a country where a case of the Ebola virus has been identified (Spain).On the other hand, the number of foreign fans expected in the stadiums for the FIFA Club World 2014 is much higher than the ones expected for the Orange AFCON 2015. Indeed, almost all of the fans attending the Orange AFCON are residents in Morocco, and considering the average purchasing power in most African countries, it is unrealistic to expect more than 1,000 supporters from the rest of continent to attend the Orange AFCON 2015, except for those who benefit from a geographic proximity within the Maghreb region. Therefore, CAF considers that the current health system in place in Morocco, and whose effectiveness has been proven, is more than able to cope with the very limited flow of people for the Orange AFCON 2015.5/ The CAF schedule have expanded over the years and today counts eleven (11) competitions. Any change in the timing of events would be detrimental to the rest of the agenda, including the African Nations Championship (CHAN) scheduled for January 2016 in Rwanda, and that CAF will also maintain at the same dates.6/ CAF also has the urgent need to respect the international calendar as established by FIFA, allowing it to secure the release of players from foreign clubs as these players represent a majority of members within the African teams and helps African football shine.Since its creation, the ability of CAF to meet its commitments and maintain its competitive time schedules has allowed it to maintain a healthy relationship and trust with its National Associations, their authorities, public, commercial partners and all other international sports organizations.Thus, the Executive Committee of CAF confirms its commitment to keep the competition on the dates indicated (January 17-February 8, 2015), while asking the Royal Moroccan Football Federation to clarify the final position of Morocco not later than 8 November, 2014. This time given also applies to all other CAF national associations wishing to organize the competition on the dates agreed as long as the hosting requirements are met.  A meeting of the Executive Committee will be held 11 November 2014 in Cairo, Egypt to take the necessary decisions.last_img read more

first_img Cori ‘Coco’ Gauff: Wimbledon support felt like playing in New York The 11th-seeded Williams passed a huge test to move a step closer to matching Margaret Court’s tally of 24 Grand Slam singles titles, setting up a showdown with Barbora Strycova or Johanna Konta.Riske had lost one of 14 grass-court matches this year and pushed her esteemed compatriot all the way before an 18th Williams ace ended a thrilling contest. Related News Last-year’s runner-up struck 48 winners in an absorbing match against the attacking Riske and will put her fitness levels to the test by returning for mixed doubles action with Andy Murray later in the day.A big victory deserves a big celebration…#Wimbledon | @serenawilliams pic.twitter.com/w4iAoilKbm— Wimbledon (@Wimbledon) July 9, 2019Fired-up Pittsburgh native Riske beat top seed Ashleigh Barty to reach the quarterfinals and was clearly not overawed as she took a 3-1 lead, but Williams was level at 3-3.Riske took that setback on the chin, breaking with a searing backhand return but again failing to consolidate and the seven-time champion found another gear to win three games in a row and claim the opening set.A cushioned Williams backhand volley had Riske scurrying in vain during the first game of the second set, the veteran also firing down two booming aces to hold.Riske continued to come forward at every opportunity and broke to lead 5-4 with a majestic half-volley, then served out the set to love with no hint of nerves. Wimbledon 2019: Cori ‘Coco’ Gauff’s fairytale halted by Simona Halepcenter_img The underdog conjured up another winner to start the final set with a break after Williams had her ankle taped, but the former world No. 1 hit straight back, a rasping forehand return making it 1-1.Williams applied the pressure and a fourth double fault from Riske left her 3-1 down, but back came the world No. 55 to get back on serve following a couple of huge returns.Yet she was shaking her head after Williams showed great anticipation to get her nose in front at 5-3, before serving out the match to end Riske’s best major run. WIMBLEDON, England — Serena Williams fended off inspired fellow American Alison Riske in a fierce battle to reach a 12th Wimbledon semifinal on Tuesday.The unseeded Riske declared she was “ready for war” in her first Grand Slam quarterfinal and kept to her word on Centre Court before finally going down 6-4, 4-6, 6-3.last_img read more